The East’s Group is looking for enthusiastic, motivated and customer focussed staff to join our team.
If this sounds like you, please download and complete the employment application form, attach to an email with your cover letter, current resume and corresponding certificates and forward it to the Human Resources Manager.
Should a position become available that is suited to your skills and qualifications, you will be contacted. Your application will be kept in the strictest confidence.
We are seeking an experienced Administration Assistant, to be based at the Golf Club and handle a range of admin and accounting functions. This is a full time role.
Duties will include:
- Accounts functions using MYOB
- Golf and membership admin
- Handle and direct enquiries
- General administration functions
- Reception relief and assistance
To be considered for this role you will bring:
- Previous admin experience
- Accounts experience and knowledge including AR, AP, banking, reconciliation
- A strong customer service focus
- Good communication skills
- Good computer literacy with experience in MYOB, Microsoft Office Suite, Clubline, Slice and Senpos or similar preferred
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a small team
- Flexibility to assist in all areas as required
- Hold current RSA and RCG Certificates or be willing to obtain
Want to be a part of this successful team and make your contribution to the continued success and growth of the Club? YES! Then send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 27 April 2018.