Located just off the New England Highway on Banks Street at East Maitland, the Club is an easy 10 minute drive from Maitland or 25 minutes from Newcastle.
The Club is home of the East Maitland Griffins and offers award winning Billabongs Family Buffet Restaurant, Griffins Cafe 147, fantastic entertainment options including free live acts each weekend, kid’s play room, Main Lounge, Riley’s Sports Bar with TAB, Keno, live sports on the big screen and Friday & Saturday night cocktail bar, award winning Scarborough Function Centre and the Les Darcy Memorabilia Collection.
There’s something for everyone at Easts!
East Maitland Bowling Club Limited
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of East Maitland Bowling Club Limited is to be held on Sunday 25th September 2016 commencing at 9am in the Club’s Scarborough Room located at Banks Street East Maitland.
1. Confirmation of Minutes Annual General Meeting held 27th September 2015.
2. Business arising from Minutes.
3. To receive Annual Report, Financial Statement, Statement of Financial Position and
Auditors Report as at 30th June 2016.
4. Investing Office Bearers for 2016 – 2018.
5. Appointing of Patron/s.
6. Notice of Motions of which due notice has been given.
7. Approve Director’s honorariums.
8. Recommendations from Members.